The website, call center, mobile applications and retail outlets sell online tickets via the same system. Accordingly, when all the tickets are sold out, this means that the tickets in all the sales channels are sold out.
Articles in this section
- How can I purchase tickets through your website?
- Why can't I choose seats at every event when buying tickets on your website?
- The website does not sell the number the seats I request next to each other. Why?
- Why can't I get as many tickets as I want when I buy tickets online?
- Why can't I see the remaining seats on your website?
- Why is time limitation applied when transacting in your website?
- While transacting through your website, my reference number has not been sent. Did I achieve to buy ticket?
- I received error message during the transaction, there are more than one reference numbers in my account, what can I do?
- I can not find the event I'm looking for on your website.
- What does "Try later" mean?