It means, the event is currently closed for sale but can be re-opened. You'll see this statement if there is a change related to the event or if all the seats offered by the event promoter have been sold but there is a possibility of opening additional capacity.
Articles in this section
- What can I do to improve my chances of booking tickets when popular events go on sale?
- How can I purchase tickets through your website?
- Why can't I choose seats at every event when buying tickets on your website?
- The website does not sell the number the seats I request next to each other. Why?
- Why can't I get as many tickets as I want when I buy tickets online?
- Why can't I see the remaining seats on your website?
- Why is time limitation applied when transacting in your website?
- While transacting through your website, my reference number has not been sent. Did I achieve to buy ticket?
- I received error message during the transaction, there are more than one reference numbers in my account, what can I do?
- I can not find the event I'm looking for on your website.