In order to protect our consumers from misleading information, we expect all the event details that will be presented to us by the promoters to be approved and finalized. As Biletix, we cannot share any information with our customers without the approval of ticket sales of the event promoter, sport clubs or venues.
Articles in this section
- How can I buy ticket through Biletix?
- Can I buy tickets without being a member of the Biletix?
- When I enter my credit card number on Biletix website, when does the amount I approve is withdrawn from my card?
- Do I have to pay a fee to use Biletix Android App?
- If I use Biletix Android App, does my bill also reflect a fee?
- I didn't buy my ticket from Biletix, could it be a fake?
- I didn't get a ticket, but my credit card was charged. What should I do?
- I bought a ticket, but I am not able to attend the event. Can I give my to someone else?
- How tickets are sold out so quickly at certain events?
- Sometimes, there are announcements that an event will go on sale, but when I call the Biletix Call Center, they have no information. Why is that?