No, unfortunately not. In order to avoid problems, please have your student ID with you. We would like to remind you that these checks are not done by Biletix but by event promoters.
Articles in this section
- I want to get invoice for the tickets I purchased. What should I do?
- I want to buy tickets for disabled. What should I do?
- I lost my tickets but I remember the seat numbers. Can I enter the venue without my tickets?
- Is there any name on the ticket?
- My ticket has someone else's name. May I face with a problem at the entrance of the event?
- I want to buy seats next to the seats I have previously purchased. How can I buy?
- Can children enter the events?
- Do children need tickets to enter the event?
- I purchased a student ticket. Do I need to show my student ID at the entrance of the event?
- Instead of student ID, is akbil or paso valid?