The maximum number of tickets that can be purchased per person can be determined by the event promoters, venues or sports clubs (in order to prevent the purchase of multiple tickets by the same person), especially for events that are in high demand. This number is often announced on the event page of the web site and/or presented to the consumer during ticket purchase.
Articles in this section
- Anadolu Efes 2020-2021 Season Tickets
- I want to get invoice for the tickets I purchased. What should I do?
- I want to buy tickets for disabled. What should I do?
- I lost my tickets but I remember the seat numbers. Can I enter the venue without my tickets?
- Is there any name on the ticket?
- My ticket has someone else's name. May I face with a problem at the entrance of the event?
- I want to buy seats next to the seats I have previously purchased. How can I buy?
- Can children enter the events?
- Do children need tickets to enter the event?
- I purchased a student ticket. Do I need to show my student ID at the entrance of the event?