Information About Coronovirus (Covid-19)
Updated Covid-19 rules
Other pandemic rules which should be followed
- The event you purchased tickets for may be subject to special regulations due to the pandemic rules. These rules are announced in the "Event Rules" section on the sales page of the relevant event. All fans who purchase tickets are deemed to have accepted that they will abide by these rules.
- Risk, disease, vaccine and test status can be checked through the HES (Hayat Eve Sığar) application at the entrance to the event venue. For this reason, all fans who purchased tickets to the event should download the current version of the HES (Hayat Eve Sığar) application before coming to the event venue. You should make sure that the Risk Status, Vaccination Status, Disease Status and Test Status fields are opened to share from the "HES Code Settings".
- Body temperature can be taken by the staff at the entrance to the event venue. Fans with a fever above 38 degrees will not be admitted to the event venue.
- Fans are required to stand in line at the entrance to the event venue, complying with the 1.5-meter physical distance rule, and to prepare and wait to present their tickets and relevant documents for the controls to be made.
- It is mandatory to wear a mask at the entrance to the event venue and during the event.
- The fans must be at the event venue at least 1 hour before the event starting time, as the waiting times may be longer due to the controls to be made at the entrance of the event venue.
- Due to the pandemic rules, it is mandatory for the fans to comply with the seating arrangement according to the tickets they bought during the event.