In accordance with the circular issued by the Turkish Ministry of the Interior on 20 August 2021;
As of Monday, September 6, 2021, a PCR test with a negative result has been mandatory for participation of citizens who are not vaccinated to the events such as concerts, cinemas and theaters. In this context, at the entrance to the event venue for which you have purchased a ticket, people will be asked for a vaccinated/past disease (according to the period of scientific immunity after Covid-19 disease) or a negative PCR test performed maximum 48 hours ago, via the HES code. If the person has not had the disease or is not vaccinated or has not a negative PCR test, they will not be allowed to participate in the event.
All of our customers who have purchased tickets and will attend the event must present their negative PCR test result which made at least 48 hours before the event or their Vaccination Card.
Fans who cannot present their negative PCR results or their Vaccination Card during the controls by the organization officials will not be admitted to the event venue.
Although the negative PCR test result, which will be requested from people whose vaccination process has not been completed or who have not had the disease, is valid for fans aged 18 and over. Whether fans under the age of 18 can attend the event or not, or under which circumstances can they participate the event will be announced on the event page which you purchased your ticket under the "Event Rules" section.
- The event you purchased tickets for may be subject to special regulations due to the pandemic rules. These rules are announced in the "Event Rules" section on the sales page of the relevant event. All fans who purchase tickets are deemed to have accepted that they will abide by these rules.
- Risk, disease, vaccine and test status can be checked through the HES (Hayat Eve Sığar) application at the entrance to the event venue. For this reason, all fans who purchased tickets to the event should download the current version of the HES (Hayat Eve Sığar) application before coming to the event venue. You should make sure that the Risk Status, Vaccination Status, Disease Status and Test Status fields are opened to share from the "HES Code Settings".
- Body temperature can be taken by the staff at the entrance to the event venue. Fans with a fever above 38 degrees will not be admitted to the event venue.
- Fans are required to stand in line at the entrance to the event venue, complying with the 1.5-meter physical distance rule, and to prepare and wait to present their tickets and relevant documents for the controls to be made.
- It is mandatory to wear a mask at the entrance to the event venue and during the event.
- The fans must be at the event venue at least 1 hour before the event starting time, as the waiting times may be longer due to the controls to be made at the entrance of the event venue.
- Due to the pandemic rules, it is mandatory for the fans to comply with the seating arrangement according to the tickets they bought during the event.