The tickets you have purchased for online screenings are for personal use only. It is prohibited to screen the events in public areas such as restaurants, cafés, hotel lobbies, or bars with the tickets purchased. Recording or taking the photograph or video of any part of the events you will stream online and sharing them on social media or similar networks are illegal, and legal action will be taken in case of a breach of this rule.
Articles in this section
- About Seyretix
- How to stream the events?
- When does the event video expire?
- What are the system requirements?
- Does my ticket for online events sent as a PDF?
- Where can I find my access code for online events?
- When will my access code be sent for online events?
- If I have an internet disconnection or power failure, can I re-enter with the same code or is the code for one use only?
- I experience image freezes and / or disconnects. What should I do to improve?
- I get an error message when I enter my access code. What should I do?