Yes. If you have internet disconnection or power failure, you can re-enter with the same code as long as the viewing period has not expired.
Articles in this section
- About Seyretix
- How to stream the events?
- When does the event video expire?
- What are the system requirements?
- Does my ticket for online events sent as a PDF?
- Where can I find my access code for online events?
- When will my access code be sent for online events?
- If I have an internet disconnection or power failure, can I re-enter with the same code or is the code for one use only?
- I experience image freezes and / or disconnects. What should I do to improve?
- I get an error message when I enter my access code. What should I do?