ou can watch the live-streams via internet browsers. Technically the best results are obtained on Google Chrome. The live-stream can be viewed on all Windows, Mac, Linux-based computers, Android tablets and phones, iPad and iPhone that can run Chrome. It can be projected to TV with Chromecast and Airplay via Chrome. It can also be watched on Smart TVs via Chrome. If your device is not running Chrome, please try using a different browser.
Articles in this section
- About Seyretix
- How to stream the events?
- When does the event video expire?
- What are the system requirements?
- Does my ticket for online events sent as a PDF?
- Where can I find my access code for online events?
- When will my access code be sent for online events?
- If I have an internet disconnection or power failure, can I re-enter with the same code or is the code for one use only?
- I experience image freezes and / or disconnects. What should I do to improve?
- I get an error message when I enter my access code. What should I do?