IKSV’s websites for online screenings are developed by Biletix. You may purchase your tickets with your Biletix username and password that can be acquired on biletix.com. You may also purchase your tickets anonymously. Since the purchased events will automatically be added to your library, and since each digital ticket is for personal use only, only one ticket can be bought at a time.
- Biletix Help
- IKSV Online Festival Screenings
- Frequently asked questions about IKSV’s online festival screenings
Articles in this section
- How can I purchase tickets for IKSV’s online screenings?
- Are the tickets for online screenings limited?
- I bought a ticket. How will I watch the concert now?
- I am a Tulip Card member. Do Tulip Card discounts apply in online screenings?
- May I use my Eczacıbaşı Culture&Art Card for online festival screenings?
- How long do I have to watch a concert after I purchased a ticket?
- May I pause and resume while I watch the concert?
- I have purchased a bundle ticket for all festival concerts. Do I still have time limits to watch the concerts?
- I missed the streaming period for the concert I purchased a ticket for. Can I return my ticket?
- Can I access my account from multiple devices?