All the tickets sold via Biletix are stamped by the Ministry of Finance and constitute as an invoice. Therefore, in case of any alteration or cancellation, it is legally obligatory to return the tickets back to Biletix.
Articles in this section
- Can I make seat change of my tickets?
- In case of canceled events, why do I have to return my ticket back? Is this information not already registered to you?
- My event has been canceled, when will my ticket be refunded?
- I want to cancel my tickets. What should I do?
- I returned my tickets but it has not yet been refunded. How can I get information?
- Can I make seat change?
- Can I make date change in my tickets?
- My event has been canceled. By which date can I return my ticket?
- Why does it take 10 business days to refund the ticket?