All the tickets sold and printed on physical ticket stock via Biletix are stamped by the Ministry of Finance and constitute as an invoice. Therefore, in case of any alteration or cancellation, it is legally obligatory to return the tickets back to Biletix.
Articles in this section
- The event I purchased ticket is canceled. What do I have to do to get a refund?
- There is an alteration (date, time, venue change, etc.) of my event I purchased the ticket. What should I do?
- In case of canceled events, why do I have to return my ticket back? Is this information not already registered to you?
- My event has been canceled, when will my ticket be refunded?
- I returned my tickets but it has not yet been refunded. How can I get information?
- My event has been canceled. By which date can I return my ticket?
- Why does it take 10 business days to refund the ticket?
- Do I have to accept changes to events?
- The credit card I used to purchase my tickets expired. How do I get refund if the event is canceled?