It is a system developed by Visa and MasterCard to make shopping through the internet more secure. During a payment transaction with 3D Secure, you will be directed to the website of the bank to which your card belongs and you will confirm your transaction with the temporary password that your bank has sent you for the transaction. Thus, even if your card number is known to others, you can provide your electronic security with your password which is known only by you.
Articles in this section
- What is 3D Secure?
- Why is "3D Secure" more secure?
- When "Secure Payment" button is clicked on the payment page, 3D window is not opened. Why?
- For 3D Secure payment, after I enter and confirm my security password on the bank screen, I get "Server Error" error. What should I do?
- Can I pay by credit card in installments?
- Why I can't transact with my credit card?
- How secure to buy tickets by entering my credit card information on the website?
- I didn't get a ticket, but my credit card was charged. What should I do?
- Can I make payment by bank (debit) card through your web site?
- Which credit cards can I use?