Yes, if you buy ticket from our sales stores, you don't need to pay the transaction cost. Furthermore, we do not charge transaction cost for the courier-delivered transactions.
Articles in this section
- I want to get invoice for the tickets I buy. What should I do?
- I lost my tickets but I remember the seat numbers. Can I enter the venue without my tickets?
- My ticket was torn/darkened! Do I have problem during entry to the event?
- I can't buy any number of adjacent seats. Why?
- Is there any name on the ticket?
- There is someone else's name written on my ticket. Do I have problems in entry?
- I cannot find the answer of my question. What should I do?
- What is "Cobo"?
- I can not find the activity I'm looking for on your website.
- What is late interest?