The Internet site, call center, mobile applications and ticket sales stores sell online tickets via the same system. Accordingly, when all the tickets are sold out, this means that the tickets in all the sales channels are sold out.
Articles in this section
- Can I pay by bank transfer?
- I want to get invoice for the tickets I buy. What should I do?
- I lost my tickets but I remember the seat numbers. Can I enter the venue without my tickets?
- My ticket was torn/darkened! Do I have problem during entry to the event?
- I can't buy any number of adjacent seats. Why?
- Is there any name on the ticket?
- There is someone else's name written on my ticket. Do I have problems in entry?
- I cannot find the answer of my question. What should I do?
- What is "Cobo"?
- I can not find the event I'm looking for on your website.