If your bank card is available for internet shopping, you can use your debit card for payment. However, in cases when refund is required, please note that the amount cannot be refunded to the debit card and account number may be required.
Articles in this section
- What is 3D Secure?
- Why is "3D Secure" more secure?
- When "Secure Payment" button is clicked on the payment page, 3D window is not opened. Why?
- For 3D Secure payment, after I enter and confirm my security password on the bank screen, I get "Server Error" error. What should I do?
- Can I pay by credit card in installments?
- Why I can't transact with my credit card?
- How secure to buy tickets by entering my credit card information on the website?
- I didn't get a ticket, but my credit card was charged. What should I do?
- Can I make payment by bank (debit) card through your web site?
- Which credit cards can I use?