If the tickets are not sold out, ticket sales are made only at our retail outlets and at the box office at the event venue. As a general rule, tickets are not sold on via the internet, call center and mobile applications on the day of the event. However, depending on the type of delivery, there may be ongoing sales for events on the day of the event. You can check on the sales pages of our website whether the event you are interested in is on sale on the day of the event.
Articles in this section
- I want to get invoice for the tickets I purchased. What should I do?
- I want to buy tickets for disabled. What should I do?
- I lost my tickets but I remember the seat numbers. Can I enter the venue without my tickets?
- Is there any name on the ticket?
- My ticket has someone else's name. May I face with a problem at the entrance of the event?
- I want to buy seats next to the seats I have previously purchased. How can I buy?
- Can children enter the events?
- Do children need tickets to enter the event?
- I purchased a student ticket. Do I need to show my student ID at the entrance of the event?
- Instead of student ID, is akbil or paso valid?