All transactions you made on the 3D Secure screen are between you and your bank. "Server Error" may occur due to the fact that your card is not authorized to make transactions with 3D Secure or there is an instant connection problem with the bank or there is no response to your transaction or the name and other information on the card is entered incorrectly.
Articles in this section
- Can I make payment on delivery at the door?
- Can I pay by credit card in installments?
- What is 3D Secure?
- Why is "3D Secure" more secure?
- Why can't I transact with my credit card?
- Can I make payment by bank (debit) card through your web site?
- Which credit cards can I use?
- When "Secure Payment" button is clicked on the payment page, 3D window is not opened. Why?
- I didn't get a ticket, but my credit card was charged. What should I do?
- For 3D Secure payment, after I enter and confirm my security password on the bank screen, I get "Server Error" error. What should I do?