All transactions you made on the 3D Secure screen are between you and your bank. "Server Error" may occur due to the fact that your card is not authorized to make transactions with 3D Secure or there is an instant connection problem with the bank or there is no response to your transaction or the name and other information on the card is entered incorrectly.
Articles in this section
- What is 3D Secure?
- Why is "3D Secure" more secure?
- When "Secure Payment" button is clicked on the payment page, 3D window is not opened. Why?
- For 3D Secure payment, after I enter and confirm my security password on the bank screen, I get "Server Error" error. What should I do?
- Can I pay by credit card in installments?
- Why I can't transact with my credit card?
- How secure to buy tickets by entering my credit card information on the website?
- I didn't get a ticket, but my credit card was charged. What should I do?
- Can I make payment by bank (debit) card through your web site?
- Which credit cards can I use?