All transactions you made on the 3D Secure screen are between you and your bank. "Server Error" may occur due to the fact that your card is not authorized to make transactions with 3D Secure or there is an instant connection problem with the bank or there is no response to your transaction or the name and other information on the card is entered incorrectly.
Articles in this section
- How can I buy ticket through Biletix?
- Can I buy tickets without being a member of the Biletix?
- When I enter my credit card number on Biletix website, when does the amount I approve is withdrawn from my card?
- Do I have to pay a fee to use Biletix Android App?
- If I use Biletix Android App, does my bill also reflect a fee?
- I didn't buy my ticket from Biletix, could it be a fake?
- I didn't get a ticket, but my credit card was charged. What should I do?
- I bought a ticket, but I am not able to attend the event. Can I give my to someone else?
- How tickets are sold out so quickly at certain events?
- Sometimes, there are announcements that an event will go on sale, but when I call the Biletix Call Center, they have no information. Why is that?