There may be changes depending on the events. In general, since entries are closed after the start of the event and entry is allowed during the break, you may pick up your tickets until the 2nd part of the event starts, unless otherwise noted.
Articles in this section
- How is the ticket delivered from retail outlets?
- How late can I pick up my tickets at the points of sale?
- How can I find out the addresses and opening/closing hours of your retail outlets?
- Why can't I pick up my tickets from the retail outlets on the day of the event?
- What does the event box office mean?
- Can I pick up my tickets at the event venue?
- How is the ticket delivered from the venue box office on the day of the event?
- How and when can pick up my tickets from the event venue?
- How long will the ticket delivery from the event venue continue?