Entry to the events may vary according to performance halls, events and promoters. As a rule, your ticket will be kept on our side until the second part of your event begins. Entry is usually allowed during the break. For this reason, unless otherwise stated, you can pick up your tickets until the second part of your event.
Articles in this section
- Can I pay by bank transfer?
- I want to get invoice for the tickets I buy. What should I do?
- I lost my tickets but I remember the seat numbers. Can I enter the venue without my tickets?
- My ticket was torn/darkened! Do I have problem during entry to the event?
- I can't buy any number of adjacent seats. Why?
- Is there any name on the ticket?
- There is someone else's name written on my ticket. Do I have problems in entry?
- I cannot find the answer of my question. What should I do?
- What is "Cobo"?
- I can not find the event I'm looking for on your website.