In some event venues, seat numbers are based on blocks and may be as single and double numbers. Single and double consecutive numbers, such as seat number 1-3-5 or 2-4-6, refer to a side-by-side seat.
Articles in this section
- How can I get more detailed information about the seating plan?
- How do I select the best seat?
- How do the seats continue in the seating plan?
- What does "Seats are unnumbered" mean?
- What do GEN1 and GEN2 mean?
- Are the seat numbers side by side?
- What is the difference between saloon double and saloon single?
- Is my side seat vacant?
- Which row do you recommend?
- I don't know how to get to the venue. Where can I get information?