You can access the seating plans of all events that are on sale on Biletix sales channels through the sales pages of the event. If there is no option to select seats for the event you are interested in on our website, the system selects the best seat automatically in the remaining seats. The stage view and closeness to the stage may vary according to the price category. If you wish to buy your seat by selecting, you can visit our retail outlets.
Articles in this section
- How can I get more detailed information about the seating plan?
- How do I select the best seat?
- How do the seats continue in the seating plan?
- What does "Seats are unnumbered" mean?
- What do GEN1 and GEN2 mean?
- Are the seat numbers side by side?
- What is the difference between saloon double and saloon single?
- Is my side seat vacant?
- Which row do you recommend?
- I don't know how to get to the venue. Where can I get information?