Although there are seats in some events, there may not be any seat numbers. In such events, the first audience chooses the seat. In these cases, Biletix does not guarantee that you will be seated.
Articles in this section
- How can I get more detailed information about the seating plan?
- How do I select the best seat?
- How do the seats continue in the seating plan?
- What does "Seats are unnumbered" mean?
- What do GEN1 and GEN2 mean?
- Are the seat numbers side by side?
- What is the difference between saloon double and saloon single?
- Is my side seat vacant?
- Which row do you recommend?
- I don't know how to get to the venue. Where can I get information?