The option to select seats is a service provided to customers at the request of the event promoter and may not apply to all events. If the event you are interested in does not have the option to select seats, you will not see the remaining seats. Publication of the seating plans in an environment that is open to the use of everyone means the publication of private sales data specific to the promoter company to which we sell tickets. Most of the promoters do not want their private information to be disclosed in this way.
Articles in this section
- How can I purchase tickets through your website?
- How can I make payment through your web site?
- What can I do to improve my chances of booking tickets when popular events go on sale?
- Why can't I choose seats at every event when buying tickets on your website?
- The website does not sell the number the seats I request next to each other. Why?
- Why can't I get as many tickets as I want when I buy tickets online?
- Why can't I see the remaining seats on your website?
- Why is time limitation applied when transacting in your website?
- While transacting through your website, my reference number has not been sent. Did I achieve to buy ticket?
- I received error message during the transaction, there are more than one reference numbers in my account, what can I do?