All the information you send to Biletix.com over the internet is encrypted with the most reliable and secure hardware of today. This method, called SSL, prevents seizure of your personal and financial information by third parties. VeriSign is the standard for creating a secure environment between your web browser and our web page. VeriSign’s electronic certificate ensures that you are truly connected to Biletix.com. All information received during a secure connection will be encrypted and transferred for security only perform the transaction you intended to do without any convenience for any unauthorized intervention by others.
Articles in this section
- What is 3D Secure?
- Why is "3D Secure" more secure?
- When "Secure Payment" button is clicked on the payment page, 3D window is not opened. Why?
- For 3D Secure payment, after I enter and confirm my security password on the bank screen, I get "Server Error" error. What should I do?
- Can I pay by credit card in installments?
- Why I can't transact with my credit card?
- How secure to buy tickets by entering my credit card information on the website?
- I didn't get a ticket, but my credit card was charged. What should I do?
- Can I make payment by bank (debit) card through your web site?
- Which credit cards can I use?