All the information you send to Biletix.com over the internet is encrypted with the most reliable and secure hardware of today. This method, called SSL, prevents seizure of your personal and financial information by third parties. VeriSign is the standard for creating a secure environment between your web browser and our web page. VeriSign’s electronic certificate ensures that you are truly connected to Biletix.com. All information received during a secure connection will be encrypted and transferred for security only perform the transaction you intended to do without any convenience for any unauthorized intervention by others.
Articles in this section
- How can I buy ticket through the Internet Site?
- How can I make payment through your web site?
- How secure is it for me to buy tickets by entering my credit card information on the website?
- The website does not sell the number the seats I request next to each other. Why?
- While transacting in the Internet Site, my reference number has not been sent. Did I achieve to buy ticket?
- Why can't I choose seats at every event when buying tickets on your website?
- Why can't I get as many tickets as I want when I buy tickets online?
- Why can't I see the remaining seats on the internet?
- Why is time limitation applied when transacting in your web site?