The option to select seats is a service provided to customers at the request of the event promoter and may not apply to all events. If there is no option to select seats at the event you are interested in, the system will offer you the blocks available for purchase. Therefore, you can only select blocks from the seating plan of the event venue where you want to buy tickets. In the selected block, the best seats remaining next to each other in accordance with the number of tickets you want are automatically selected by the system within the framework of a certain algorithm and presented to your approval.
Articles in this section
- How can I buy ticket through the Internet Site?
- How can I make payment through your web site?
- How secure is it for me to buy tickets by entering my credit card information on the website?
- The website does not sell the number the seats I request next to each other. Why?
- While transacting in the Internet Site, my reference number has not been sent. Did I achieve to buy ticket?
- Why can't I choose seats at every event when buying tickets on your website?
- Why can't I get as many tickets as I want when I buy tickets online?
- Why can't I see the remaining seats on the internet?
- Why is time limitation applied when transacting in your web site?