The option to select seats is a service provided to customers at the request of the event promoter and may not apply to all events. If there is no option to select seats at the event you are interested in, the system will offer you the blocks available for purchase. Therefore, you can only select blocks from the seating plan of the event venue where you want to buy tickets. In the selected block, the best seats remaining next to each other in accordance with the number of tickets you want are automatically selected by the system within the framework of a certain algorithm and presented to your approval.
Articles in this section
- What can I do to improve my chances of booking tickets when popular events go on sale?
- How can I purchase tickets through your website?
- Why can't I choose seats at every event when buying tickets on your website?
- The website does not sell the number the seats I request next to each other. Why?
- Why can't I get as many tickets as I want when I buy tickets online?
- Why can't I see the remaining seats on your website?
- Why is time limitation applied when transacting in your website?
- While transacting through your website, my reference number has not been sent. Did I achieve to buy ticket?
- I received error message during the transaction, there are more than one reference numbers in my account, what can I do?
- I can not find the event I'm looking for on your website.