If your event is due to take place this will have been decided in consultation with the local authorities and, therefore, unfortunately you’re unable to get a refund.
Articles in this section
- Is there a risk in attending an event?
- What if I have recently been diagnosed with Covid, have Covid-like symptoms, am quarantining/self-isolating or think I might have been exposed to someone who has Covid?
- What is being done at venues to minimise the risk of spreading Covid-19?
- Information about COVID-19 (Coronavirus)
- I live abroad. I can’t travel because of government restrictions in place due to Coronavirus COVID-19. Can I get a refund?
- I’m worried about Coronavirus COVID-19. Can I get a refund?
- I’m worried about Coronavirus COVID-19. Can I make a claim through my ticket insurance?