In accordance with the article 11th of Code, everyone, in connection with herself/himself, has the right to:
- Learn whether or not her/his personal data have been processed,
- Request information as to processing if her/his data have been processed,
- Learn the purpose of processing of the personal data and whether data are used in accordance with their purpose,
- Know the third parties in the country or abroad to whom personal data have been transferred,
- Request rectification in case personal data are processed incompletely or inaccurately,
- Request deletion or destruction of personal data within the framework of the conditions set forth under article 7,
- Request notification of the operations made as per indents (5) and (6) to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
- Object to occurrence of any result that is to her/his detriment by means of analysis of personal data exclusively through automated system,
- Request compensation for the damages in case the person incurs damages due to unlawful processing of personal data
by applying to the data controller.
Your rights under this scope were entered into force as the date on October 7, 2016.
For further information and for your requests regarding your personal data above regarding articles, please click here