If you made your transaction using 3D secure, it will be enough for you to present your identity card during ticket delivery. If you did not make your transaction using 3D Secure, you can pick up your tickets by presenting account extract of your credit card used to buy ticket and your identity card.
Articles in this section
- What is 3D Secure?
- Why is "3D Secure" more secure?
- When "Secure Payment" button is clicked on the payment page, 3D window is not opened. Why?
- For 3D Secure payment, after I enter and confirm my security password on the bank screen, I get "Server Error" error. What should I do?
- Can I pay by credit card in installments?
- Why I can't transact with my credit card?
- How secure to buy tickets by entering my credit card information on the website?
- I didn't get a ticket, but my credit card was charged. What should I do?
- Can I make payment by bank (debit) card through your web site?
- Which credit cards can I use?