Ticket deliveries are made to the address, not to the person. Therefore, any person present at the address can pick up the envelope received in your name by showing the illustrated identification document to the courier officer. The courier officer records the information of the person to whom the envelope is delivered to the delivery document.
Articles in this section
- Is courier delivery possible for any location in Turkey?
- How do I know my courier tracking number and status in delivery?
- How can I change the delivery address I gave for the courier?
- How can I change courier delivery date I selected before?
- I did not select the courier delivery option when purchasing my ticket. Can I ask for the courier delivery of my tickets now?
- I selected courier delivery but now I want to pick up my tickets from yourretail outlets. Can I change the delivery method?
- In how many days are the tickets delivered in case of delivery by the courier?
- I wanted my tickets to be delivered to my address by courier. What time does the courier arrive?
- Does the courier check the identity?
- Can someone else pick up my tickets at the address I bought with the courier?