Ticket deliveries are made to the address, not to the person. Therefore, any person present at the address can pick up the envelope received in your name by showing the illustrated identification document to the courier officer. The courier officer records the information of the person to whom the envelope is delivered to the delivery document.
Articles in this section
- The event I purchased the ticket is canceled. What do I have to do to get a refund?
- Do you inform me if the event I purchased the ticket is canceled?
- There is a alteration (date, time, venue change, etc.) of my event I bought the ticket. What should I do?
- My PDF Ticket (Digital Ticket) did not delivered to my email address? What should I do?
- My ticket has someone else's name. May I face with a problem at the entrance of the event?
- I didn't use the "Delivery to Someone" option when purchasing my tickets. But now I want someone else to pick up my tickets. What should I do?
- I did not select the courier delivery option when purchasing my ticket. Can I ask for the courier delivery of my tickets now?
- I selected courier delivery but now I want to pick up my tickets from yourretail outlets. Can I change the delivery method?
- Can someone else pick up my tickets I bought with the courier?
- I wanted my tickets to be delivered to my address by courier. What time does the courier arrive?